Sunday, February 12, 2006

Cheney Shoots Hunting Companion; Transcript Tells Real Story

News item:

Cheney Accidentally Shoots Fellow Hunter

WASHINGTON - Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a companion during a weekend quail hunting trip in Texas, spraying the fellow hunter in the face and chest with shotgun pellets.

Harry Whittington, a millionaire attorney from Austin, was "alert and doing fine" in a Corpus Christi hospital Sunday after he was shot by Cheney on a ranch in south Texas, said Katharine Armstrong, the property's owner.

...

The shooting was first reported by the Corpus Christi Caller-Times. The vice president's office did not disclose the accident until the day after it happened.


As many of you know, I have a number of sources in this administration, including within the Secret Service. I just received this transcript of the conversation that occurred between Cheney and Whittington just before the "accidental" shooting took place:

Whittington: You know, Dick, I have to say I disagree with you on this NSA thing.

Cheney: I'm protecting you from terrorists, Harry.

Whittington: Yeah, but from what I've read, you haven't caught anyone because of this. Not a single person.

Cheney: Okay. That's--

Whittington: And it's operating beyond the law.

Cheney: You've had your say. Okay?

Whittington: Okay, but the damn thing is unconstitutional, Dick.

Cheney: Quail!

[GUNSHOT]

Whittington: (Grunting and moaning)

Cheney: Now, go fuck yourself, Harry... Get him the hell outta' here.

[END TRANSCRIPT]


That Dick Cheney is angry and unhinged, isn't he?

7 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 7:03 PM, Blogger fatochre said...

ROFLMAO, very funny. You really should write a book. Fiction of course since from your posts you seem to enjoy that the most.
I think I must have told about a bazillion folks today about this blog and what you wrote.
Very funny, would make a great skit on SNL( probably the only funny one on that tired show at any rate.)
Thanks
David.

 
At 2/13/2006 8:58 PM, Blogger Bob Johnson said...

How are you, David?

Thanks for the compliment. I like writing satire.

Hope you are well.

 
At 2/14/2006 12:13 AM, Anonymous tricky dick said...

Off topic. I said some nasty things at dailykos last week. Then I asked to be banned.

I was.

I want to apologize for my behavior, I really haven't been myself lately.

I am glad I was banned, though. It's probably best if I avoid blogging about politics for awhile.

I do enjoy your stuff though, Bob. Very funny. I'm definitely better off when I stick to humor.

Anyway, best wishes.

 
At 2/14/2006 12:21 AM, Blogger Bob Johnson said...

dick,

The weight of watching our civil liberties being eroded while more of our young people die in a needless war and our tax dollars flow to well-connected corporations like Halliburton is enough to drive any thinking person over the edge.

Hope that cheers you up!

Heh-heh.

(I'm posting this from a window ledge.)

 
At 2/14/2006 12:56 AM, Anonymous tricky dick said...

I not on a ledge or anything.

I just need a vacation.

No more blogging for me.

 
At 2/16/2006 6:32 AM, Anonymous tricky dick said...

Those assholes killed Steve. They shot him in the fucking back. Steve's convoy got ambushed and the first chance they got those IA assholes shot him in the back.

And people don't like it if I call them hajis.

What the fuck.

We can't trust those assholes. I don't trust any of them. I don't gove shit about those motherfuckers.

I wouldn't trade 1000 hajis for one Steve Kennedy.

This world can kiss my ass.

 
At 2/20/2006 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if this works but I'm gettin damn pissed at comming here and seeing out dated funny stuff,Laffs Ha Ha. so Bob I want you to stop strokin the Dog- hear that rex no more stroke.
Now let's get funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home