Sunday, February 12, 2006

Cheney Shoots Hunting Companion; Transcript Tells Real Story

News item:

Cheney Accidentally Shoots Fellow Hunter

WASHINGTON - Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a companion during a weekend quail hunting trip in Texas, spraying the fellow hunter in the face and chest with shotgun pellets.

Harry Whittington, a millionaire attorney from Austin, was "alert and doing fine" in a Corpus Christi hospital Sunday after he was shot by Cheney on a ranch in south Texas, said Katharine Armstrong, the property's owner.

...

The shooting was first reported by the Corpus Christi Caller-Times. The vice president's office did not disclose the accident until the day after it happened.


As many of you know, I have a number of sources in this administration, including within the Secret Service. I just received this transcript of the conversation that occurred between Cheney and Whittington just before the "accidental" shooting took place:

Whittington: You know, Dick, I have to say I disagree with you on this NSA thing.

Cheney: I'm protecting you from terrorists, Harry.

Whittington: Yeah, but from what I've read, you haven't caught anyone because of this. Not a single person.

Cheney: Okay. That's--

Whittington: And it's operating beyond the law.

Cheney: You've had your say. Okay?

Whittington: Okay, but the damn thing is unconstitutional, Dick.

Cheney: Quail!

[GUNSHOT]

Whittington: (Grunting and moaning)

Cheney: Now, go fuck yourself, Harry... Get him the hell outta' here.

[END TRANSCRIPT]


That Dick Cheney is angry and unhinged, isn't he?

5 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 8:58 PM, Blogger Bob Johnson said...

How are you, David?

Thanks for the compliment. I like writing satire.

Hope you are well.

 
At 2/14/2006 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off topic. I said some nasty things at dailykos last week. Then I asked to be banned.

I was.

I want to apologize for my behavior, I really haven't been myself lately.

I am glad I was banned, though. It's probably best if I avoid blogging about politics for awhile.

I do enjoy your stuff though, Bob. Very funny. I'm definitely better off when I stick to humor.

Anyway, best wishes.

 
At 2/14/2006 12:21 AM, Blogger Bob Johnson said...

dick,

The weight of watching our civil liberties being eroded while more of our young people die in a needless war and our tax dollars flow to well-connected corporations like Halliburton is enough to drive any thinking person over the edge.

Hope that cheers you up!

Heh-heh.

(I'm posting this from a window ledge.)

 
At 2/14/2006 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I not on a ledge or anything.

I just need a vacation.

No more blogging for me.

 
At 2/20/2006 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if this works but I'm gettin damn pissed at comming here and seeing out dated funny stuff,Laffs Ha Ha. so Bob I want you to stop strokin the Dog- hear that rex no more stroke.
Now let's get funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home